Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

Tense

TENSE

AKTIVE

1.PRESENT
·        I build a hotel
·        I am building a hotel
·        I have build a hotel
·        I have been building a hotel
2.PAST
·        I observed the building workers
·        I was obsering the building workers
·        I had observed the building workers
·        I had been observing the building workers
3. FUTURE
·        They will flatten the road
·        They will be flatten the road
·        They well have flattened the road
·        They will have ben flattening the road
4.PAST FUTURE
·        We would analyze a novel
·        We would be analyzed a novel
·        We would have analyzed a novel
·        We would have been analyzing a novel




PASSIVE
1.PRESENT
·        a hotel is built by me
·        a hotel is being built by me
·        a hotel have been built by me
·        a hotel have been being built by me
2.PAST
·        The building workers was observed by me
·        The building workers was being observed by me
·        He building workers had been being observed by me
·        The building workers had been observed by me
3. FUTURE
·        The road will flattened by them
·        The road will being flattened by them
·        The road will have been flattened by them
·        The road will have been being flattened by them
4.PAST FUTURE
·        a novel would analyzed by our
·        a novel would being analyzed by our
·        a novel would have been analyzed by our

·        a novel would have been being analyzed by our 

1 komentar: